After awhile of going booth to booth at the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, I get tired of full rundowns of each and every booth and just want to cut to the chase and tell you what’s good. What I would be heartbroken to know you missed if you left Flower & Garden without trying.
And so here’s the post where I let you benefit from my research and save you a bunch of potential money, calories, and stomach space by telling you which SAVORY food items I loved the most at Flower & Garden 2019 – in no particular order, since they’re all good and sometimes it just depends what you’re in the mood to eat.
And Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival runs through June 3rd this year – so you still have more than a month to enjoy them!!
1. Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (vegetarian, gluten free, kid-approved) – Trowel & Trellis, Showcase Plaza (near Disney Traders)
2. Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (gluten free, kid-approved) – The Citrus Blossom, Showcase Plaza, near Port of Entry
3. Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle – The Smokehouse Barbecue and Brews, The American Adventure
4. Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish – Florida Fresh, Between Morocco and France
5. Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (vegetarian) – Trowel & Trellis, Showcase Plaza (near Disney Traders)
6. Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette, and Applewood-smoked Bacon (gluten free) – Northern Bloom, Canada
7. Beef Torta: Braised Beef served on a Crispy Sourdough Roll with Queso Oaxaca, Avocado, Pickled Onions and Jalepeños in a Spicy Habanero Sauce – Jardin de Fiestas, Mexico
8. Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (gluten free) – The Citrus Blossom, Showcase Plaza, near Port of Entry
* * * * * * * * *
So now that you’ve seen my list…what’s been YOUR favorite thing at Flower & Garden this year??