Best. Research project. Ever.
We covered the top 10 foods at Epcot's Food and Wine Festival yesterday. So now it's time to talk about how to wash it all down.
10. Hawaii – Mai Tai featuring Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and DOLE® Pineapple Juice ($9)
A solid, good-sized mai tai at an “it's all relative” decent price. And you know you're hitting up Hawaii for a slider anyway, so grab one while you're there.
9. New Zealand – Frozen Wine Cocktail featuring Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc ($7)
It's like 100 degrees outside. And this is a wine slushy. Enough said.
8. Islands of the Caribbean – Frozen Mojito ($9.50)
Mojitos are always a throwback to more carefree days and this one doesn't disappoint. The citrus and mint are a great mix and, par for the course, it's frozen – which is always welcome on a hot day at Epcot.
7. Italy – Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila ($10)
An Italian margarita! Who knew? This thing tastes like grown up frozen lemonade in the best possible way. Go wash down some pasta with it.
6. Mexico – Any Margarita, really ($9-10.25)
You can never go wrong with one of Mexico's margaritas. This is the Ay Caramba – a smoky margarita with Gracias A Dios Mezcal, lime juice, and Ancha Reyes Chile Liqueur. ($10.25) The smokiness isn't overwhelming at all but makes for a really interesting (and refreshing!) drink.
5. India – Mango Lassi with Somrus Indian Cream Liqueur ($9)
This is delicious. The perfect mix of indulgent cream and refreshing citrus, it even has chunks of fresh mango on top. The Indian food at the festival packs a punch, and this thing cuts the spice well.
4. Brazil – Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça ($10)
This drink was new to me last year and quickly became one of my favorites. It tastes like a margarita without the tequila-regret aftertaste. And it's especially good with seafood stew and cheesebread.
3. France – La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry, and Passion Fruit Juice ($10.75)
You can never go wrong with a La Passion. Grab one to wash down your escargot croissant on a hot day.
2. The Chocolate Studio – Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka ($9.75)
I wish they'd worked a little harder to make this thing pretty because it's absolutely delicious. Probably the most indulgent drink on the list, it's basically a spiked and decadent milkshake.
1. Ireland – Guinness Baileys Shake ($10.50)
This thing is delicious. Baileys and Guinness in a lovely little cup with chocolate shavings on top. Another indulgent option – and worth every calorie.
Enjoy. And drink responsibly. Epcot is a family park. 😉