You can find all of the F&W menu boards as well as links to the ones I’ve reviewed so far right HERE.
* * * * * * * *
We’ve been talking food and drink nonstop since Epcot’s 24th annual International Food and Wine Festival 2019 began on August 29th. There’s been a lot of good, some meh, and a wee bit of ugly. But most of you are only able to tackle so much during a visit to Food and Wine. So now that we’ve eaten almost everything, it’s time to break it down and talk about the top 10 food items that you cannot miss. For each item you’ll find the link to the booth review where it’s discussed in more detail.
This will be the savory edition since desserts have a separate place in my stomach as well as here.
- Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aïoli (with a side of The Steakhouse Blended Burger: Blended Beef and Mushroom Slider with Brie Cheese Fondue, Arugula, and a Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chip on a Brioche Bun AND Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer-Cheese Fondue) – Flavors from Fire
- Baked Shrimp and Scallop Scampi Dip served with a sourdough baguette – Coastal Eats
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese, and Pumpkin Seeds (with a side of Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts, and Wild Mushrooms) – The Wine & Dine Studio
- Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli – Islands of the Caribbean
- Tostada de Carne: Braised Beef on a Corn Tostada with Mole Oaxaqueño and Chicharrón Dust – Mexico
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato and Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw – Africa
- Ravioli Carbonara: Parmesan and Pecorino Ravioli, Egg Yolk, Cream, and Bacon (with a (heaping) side of Costine di Maiale: Balsamic-glazed and Oven-roasted Pork Ribs) – Italy
- Frothy Ramen: Chilled Noodles and Dashi Broth with a Light Foam Topping – Japan
- NY Strip Steak Green Shermoula Flatbread with fresh Radish and Tomato Salsa (with a side of Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions, Tzatziki, and Chipotle Sauce) – Morocco
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (with a side of Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato, and Onions AND Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp and White Fish with Coconut-Lime Sauce and Steamed Rice)
* * * * * * * * * * *
And that’s a wrap!!
How does this list compare to yours??