The Core Memory Collection of Disney-inspired scents are available as 8 oz vessel candles, 6 oz tin candles, wax melts (each a heaping 5 oz.), and fragrance oils (10mL). Several of our scents are also offered as fabric and mask sprays.
The Collection will take you from resorts to attractions, from your favorite lands to your favorite snacks. All in all there are currently 34 scents in our always growing collection and here is your complete guide to all of them:
- Afternoon Storm – Inspired by Walt Disney World after a summer rainstorm
- Beast’s Library – Inspired by Beast’s ultimate gift to Belle
- Breakfast Waffles – Inspired by Mickey Waffles
- Bright Suns – Inspired by Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Campground – Inspired by Fort Wilderness Campground
- Caramel Popcorn – Inspired by the Karamell-Küche in World Showcase’s Germany Pavilion
- Carrot Cake Cookie – Inspired by the iconic snack at the old Writer’s Stop
- Castillo del Morro – Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean
- Fall of Rome – Inspired by Spaceship Earth’s burning Library of Alexandria
- Flight Into the Taj Mahal – Inspired by Soarin’
- Ganachery – Inspired by The Ganachery in Disney Springs
- Grand Gingerbread – Inspired by the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa during the holiday season
- Happy Haunt – Inspired by the Haunted Mansion
- Holiday Festival – Inspired by Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays
- Jambo House – Inspired by Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kitchen Sink – Inspired by the Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Main Street – Inspired by Magic Kingdom’s Main Street, U.S.A.
- Ocean Flight – Inspired by the Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower, Disney’s Beach and Yacht Club, Flight of Passage and Soarin’
- Orange Grove – Inspired by the old Soarin’ and Epcot’s extinct Horizons
- Pineapple Swirl – Inspired by Dole Whip
- Pioneer Hall – Inspired by the Hoop Dee Doo review
- Poison Apple – Inspired by Philharmagic
- Polynesia – Inspired by Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Pop! – Inspired by Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Pumpkin King – Inspired by Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Riviera – Inspired by Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Spa Day – Inspired by the relaxation of Senses Spa
- Sugared Churro – Inspired by the iconic sweet snack
- Tavern Cinnamon Roll – Inspired by the indulgent treat at Gaston’s Tavern
- The Grand – Inspired by Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- The Land – Inspired by Epcot’s Living with the Land attraction
- Very Merry – Inspired by the holidays in Walt Disney World, including Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Warm Pretzel Dough – Inspired by freshly baked Mickey Pretzels, warm baguettes, and bread just out of the oven
- Winter Lodge – Inspired by Wilderness Lodge during the holiday season
If you want to try them all at once, you can get the complete fully immersive collection right HERE. You can also get beautifully bundled sets for gifting, like our Resort Collection and Park Hopper Bundle. And last but not least, please reach out if you are interested in a custom labeled order for your special event or would otherwise like a quote on large volume orders.
Which scent most transports YOU to Walt Disney World?
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
If you’re planning a trip to Disney and want a fun way to rock a mask, check out my designs at TeePublic right HERE!! If you cannot or choose not to visit now and are looking for a way to bring the magic home, I’d love for you to check out my Core Memory Candle collection right HERE. And as always, stay safe and be kind, my friends.