Last week we pounded the pavement with an old school hair band playlist that was sure to get you to break the sound barrier. This week we’re going to keep you flying – but remind you why you’re out there, too.
That’s right – we’re mixing some emotion in with your speed this week. This mix of music is going to remind you of what you’ve overcome to become the bad a$$ runner that you are today.
Give this list a download and then drop a note below and tell me how it goes out there.
AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY HERE:
- Fight Song, Rachel Platten
- Set Fire to the Rain, Adele
- Roar, Katy Perry
- Brave, Sara Bareilles
- This is Me, Keala Settle, The Greatest Showman
- I’m Still Standing, Elton John
- Titanium, David Guetta feat. Sia
- Starships, Nicki Minaj
- What A Feeling, Irene Cara
- Whatever It Takes, Imagine Dragons
- St. Elmos Fire, John Parr
- Hall of Fame (feat. will.i.am), The Script
- Girl on Fire, Alicia Keys
- Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey
- Fighter, Christina Aguilera
- Eye of the Tiger, Survivor
- Give Me Everything, Pitbull et. al.
- Firework, Katy Perry
- Lose Yourself, Eminem
- Defying Gravity, Wicked, Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth
- Born to Run, Bruce Springsteen
- Strong Enough, Cher
- I Won’t Back Down, Tom Petty
- Can’t Hold Us, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- It’s My Life, Bon Jovi
Run Time: 1 hour 39 minutes
Again you can grab it on Spotify RIGHT HERE. I’ll be adding new running playlists every week to keep our long runs from getting stale, so give me a follow over there to keep up!!
What did I forget?? What tracks are moving your feet right now??
* * * * * * * * * *
If you’re planning a trip to Disney and want a fun way to rock a mask, check out my designs at TeePublic right HERE!! If you cannot or choose not to visit now and are looking for a way to bring the magic home, I’d love for you to check out my Core Memory Candle collection right HERE. And as always, stay safe and be kind, my friends.