Last week we had some fun with a classic runDisney playlist that will cure what ails you during this largely raceless race season. That list is a blast – but it’s admittedly more geared toward fun and nostalgia than earth shattering finish times.
So this week let’s change things up – A LOT – and take it back 30 or 40 years to some metal-, hair band-, and good old fashioned rock n’ roll that will have you breaking personal records all day.
Give this list a download and then drop a note below and tell me how your feet almost left the sidewalk on your next run.
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Any Way You Want It, Journey
- I Love Rock ‘N Roll, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Cherry Pie, Warrant
- The Final Countdown, Europe
- We’re Not Gonna Take It, Twisted Sister
- Cum on Feel the Noize, Quiet Riot
- Sweet Home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Bad Medicine, Bon Jovi
- Dude (Looks Like A Lady), Aerosmith
- Here I Go Again, Whitesnake
- I Hate Myself for Loving You, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
- Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Glory Days, Bruce Springsteen
- Rock And Roll All Nite, Kiss
- Welcome to the Jungle, Guns N’ Roses
- Black Betty, Ram Jam
- Livin’ On A Prayer, Bon Jovi
- Separate Ways (World Apart), Journey
- You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Jump, Van Halen
- Nothin’ But A Good Time, Poison
Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Again you can grab it on Spotify RIGHT HERE. I’ll be adding new running playlists every week to keep our long runs from getting stale, so give me a follow over there to keep up!!
What did I forget?? What tracks are moving your feet right now??
* * * * * * * * * *
If you’re planning a trip to Disney and want a fun way to rock a mask, check out my designs at TeePublic right HERE!! If you cannot or choose not to visit now and are looking for a way to bring the magic home, I’d love for you to check out my Core Memory Candle collection right HERE. And as always, stay safe and be kind, my friends.