Few places at Walt Disney World went as all in for the holidays this year as Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar….which has appropriately taken the name Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar for the occasion. I had the chance to check out the space and sample the holiday fare earlier today and needless to say I’m sharing it all with you here….
There are 6 holiday food items on the menu – 3 savory and 3 sweet. And one of the sweet items is a super secret menu item that you can only get if you know how to ask for it!
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs ($12) – Colored Eggs with Shrimp and Tobiko Caviar
- Holiday Caprese Wreath ($12) – Vine Ripe Tomato, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, Balsamic Glaze
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle ($15) – Mushroom and Manchego Cheese Arancini, Herb Chimichurri, Chili Peppers Coulis, Micro Arugula
- Ugly “Sweeter” Bread ($10) – Cinnamon Smear Brioche, Egg Nog Icing
- Jingle Bell Pops ($14) – Dark Chocolate Truffles, Crushed Peppermint and Peppermint Syrup Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- (SUPER SECRET MENU ITEM) Tacky Trio – Jingle Bell Pop, Lemon Cheesecake, and Vanilla Cake with Egg Nog Icing
And while you’re there, don’t forget to indulge in some holiday beverages!!
* * * * * *
Can we agree that everything tastes better when it sparkles??
What would YOU order if we were there tonight??